Tuesday, April 19, 2011

dun dun DUN

I've created a blog, lets see how this works out. I suck at keeping up with things, BUT I want to keep this up, I have too. Writing and ranting is my only escape from piling laundry and dishes, poopy diapers, a screaming child, and pregnancy. Kinda on the pregnancy, I do tend to forget I am, till acid reflux hits with a vengeance! 
    I should go to bed soon, but I prolly won't, as with pregnancy it brings insomnia!!! 

BUT, my goal for this blog is just to have fun, rant about life, mark milestones for my son, go on about how I fail as a parent at times, and how I HATE being pregnant. Also my business as it grows (fingers crossed) just a journey with my life as a little caged in animal who stays at home basically for a living right now. YUP, hope you like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment